Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Getting close

My book release date, that is. It's hard to believe that LATE HARVEST is four short weeks away from becoming a book I can hold in my hands. Yep, I just finished the final read of my galley and sent it back for the last tweak. I have an ISBN number, so it must be happening.

On the jewelry front, I am madly working on a few items for the autumn arts and crafts events that start October 30th. Just finished a garnet and sterling rosary--great for a Christmas or birthday gift for a January gal.

I am currently reading BREAKTHROUGH by Suzanne Somers. Have come to the conclusion if anyone's gonna take charge of my health and well-being, it's going to have to be me. Lots of excellent information about how the body functions, especially as we age.

Autumn is truly here. Warm days, cool nights and our first rain of the season.

Wishing all of you a lovely fall season.

No comments:

Post a Comment