Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wonderful new review for In Love and War!

I am dancing with excitement. Got this review on Amazon for In Love and War.

"It's been a long time since a book so caught my heart that I skip doing my taxes, practicing my harp, and doing the dishes just to read another chapter. It's one of those great, old-fashioned love stories, delicious but not overdone, and very, very real, with interesting characters and lots of "sparks."

"The setting is a small village in beautiful, green Ireland, complete with unique people, church, pub, and Meaghann's dairy farm. And injured journalist Quinn Lawlor, who is heart-wrenching and gorgeous.

"This novel is a fine example of the "wish-they-still-published-books-like this" variety: unput-downable and unforgettable."

No comments:

Post a Comment