Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A wonderful review--more added!

Had to share. This just in for Late Harvest. My first review on Amazon. Wow! Kinda makes you want to buy a copy, huh?


5.0 out of 5 stars I am loving this novel!!, November 10, 2010
By Carolyn Woolston (Felton, California USA) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Late Harvest (Paperback)

I'm only three chapters into Late Harvest by Suzanne Barrett and I absolutely love it! Really fine writing, attractive (honest!) characters, even the secondary characters feel like "real" people, and an interesting and amusing 5-year-old. Also great sexual tension and, sigh, a setting (Cresthaven winery) to die for and fantasize about. And, well, um, there's the hero, too.

More later... Don't miss this book!

4 days later: I am even more impressed not only by the deliciously romantic love story (just the way I enjoy them - full of melting emotional scenes that tied my heart in knots)... but by the wine-making expertise shown in this novel. Much, much solid knowledge is presented very subtly, but the expertise here will appeal to those interested in fine wine, wine-making and the vintners' world.
I love coming away from a book with a genuine soft spot for the hero and heroine AND a lot of fascinating new information.

This one's a real keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment